Now I need some help because I am useless on the sewing machine, and although I can always turn to etsy I thought I'd try some of you lot first. One of my friends would like a very pink, Cath Kidston/shabby chic type half apron with frill round and a pocket on the front. Do you know what I mean? The sort of thing I can imagine an American housewife in the 1950s wearing. Does anyone know where I can find one, or do any of you make them yourselves? Not a big long one, but a shortish one, to the knee.
Over to you.....fingers crossed!!!!!
Thanks in advance, Katy x
Tuesday, 25 September 2007
- ► 2012 (220)
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (123)
- I'm On Softies Central!!!!!!
- Kawaii Goodies!!!!!!
- The Weekly Challenge Update (plus....
- Apron Quest......HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My First Ever Bag - Part 2
- My First Ever Bag!!!! (part 1)
- Weekly Challenge Update...& Christmas Shopping
- I Love The Weekend (and the Postman too!)
- Anniversary, Cats and Sleeping Angels
- And this week I have been mostly.....sewing..........
- Moo to you!
- Day One...finally a blogger!
- ▼ September (12)