39 minutes ago
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
3 Dolls Down...5 More To Go
Meet Allie, NatureGirl and Alice. All off to new homes later this week.
His Gingerness decided to get in on the photo shoot action. He won't be going to a new home, I think I'll keep him... (looking good there Ginge, in your nappy!!!)
I am really busy with dolls at the minute, I feel (almost) as busy as Queen Locket. But not quite. If I am feeling a bit stressed with it all I go see what she's up to and feel much better.
Before I go on holiday at the beginning of August I have 5 dolls to do. That's less than 2 weeks away. I am flapping. Someone, calm me down, please!!!!
Posted by Katy Jones at 09:23
- ► 2012 (220)
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (144)
- Simple Strawberry Notebook Cover Tutorial
- Sole Monday (bit late in the day)
- Swap Goodness...oh me, oh my!!!
- 3 Dolls Down...5 More To Go
- Sole Monday (and happy mail)
- Where I Spend My Days....
- Drum Roll Please...
- Sole Monday (and the winners are....coming later)
- sewing for birthdays and boredom (plus a very quie...
- Sole Monday (and a giveaway)
- This Weeks Work...
- ▼ July (11)