Thursday, 19 August 2010

Saints and Pinners

We're almost at the end of our UK fabric shop tour. I do hope it's been useful for you all and has opened your eyes to the wealth of shopping for fabric online in the UK. It certainly has for me. I could have carried on showcasing different shops for at least another couple of weeks but next week will be the last few shops and then we can go back to normal (sporadic) posts.

The shop featured today is probably the most well known from the little scoot around blogland I have done. I've seen stacks of fabrics tied up with Saints and Pinners ribbon a fair bit. Word on the street is they have excellent customer service, fast delivery and are always on hand to answer questions.

They have fantastic choice of fabrics - and a tempting sale section (where you'll find the latest Amy Butler LOVE collection reduced). I have reason to believe they are also the only UK stockist of the hard to find Dobby Dots voiles by Anna Maria Horner (shown below).


The website is easy to navigate, great to look at and has clearly marked sections for fabrics, fabric packs, patterns, sale items, the blog, and inspiration pages.

The overall feeling you get from reading the blog and looking at the shop is that mother and daughter-in-law team, Jo and Fran, clearly love what they do, it reflects in the feel of the shop.


The fabric choices are great. There's a wide variety of choice from each range and it's a lovely site to look at.


Where else have we been?

fancy moon - 10% off until September 30th with code ginger
gone to earth - 10% off code 8fe892dd6d
seamstar - 15% off first order with code IMAGINGERMONKEY
simply solids - giveaway until August 18th
fabric inspirations - 10% off code GINGERMONKEY
the fabric loft - 15% off code GINGERMONKEY
patch fabrics - free uk shipping code UKGM
backstitch - giveaway (now closed)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I've really enjoyed this tour - I knew some of the shops, but others are new to me and definitely on my shopping list! Today's especially isn't one I've come across, but the metre scrap rolls are now on my list for next payday ;)

Thanks!

sew obsessed said...

Excellent tour. We have some great UK shops now.
I highly recommend Saints and Pinners brilliant service and incredible super fast delivery!

Cathy said...

Fabulous shop tour, I love finding new shops, you never know what you will find there. I love the name saints and pinners...brilliant!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive