It's coming. That season, the one with the baby in a stable or the lighting of candles - that time of year that we all think about what to give each other and panic about spending too much, or not giving ourselves enough time to make gifts for those we care about.
In case you missed it last year, or you bought it and then promptly forgot about it (anyone else do that? I do - I've bought so many patterns that I forget about...I'm a bit of a bimbo, it's true) here's a little reminder of the Fat Quarterly Holiday special from last year, and a glimpse at some of the projects.You can get it still, it's available here and for a teeny tiny $5 (which is about the price of a coffee but lasts a heck of a lot longer) it is the hands down winner of the most useful issue ever (I made that up, but it's darn useful, it really is). It's packed full of patterns and a round up and review of online tutorials.
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (246)
- ► 2012 (220)
- a Grinchy Christmas
- we interrupt today's broadcast for this important ...
- happy monday mail
- stock up!!!!
- save the date....
- Oh! Thank Cuteness!
- tie me up
- task of the day
- and the winners are....
- can you hear it?
- show and tell
- sale sale sale sale sale!
- Fat Quarterly issue 7
- quilt market recap - the finale
- quilt market - the booths (part five)
- quilt market - the booths (part four)
- quilt market - the booths (part three)
- quilt market - the booths (part two)
- quilt market - the booths (part one)
- quilt market - schoolhouse sessions
- quilt market - getting there
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2010 (102)