Tuesday, 16 October 2012

25% off? Heck, yes please

25% off at Pink Castle fabrics using the code MOVING

That's off everything.

Sale stuff and new stuff like Tasha Noel's The Simple Life, (I just saw this in real life - omg, it's the cutest thing ever. I got a charm pack, and a few FQs because I was trying to behave, but I am going to need more, especially of this print), Thomas Knauer's Frippery, and Melody Miller's Ruby Star Vinyl.

I'll take the Decoro thanks.



So go.....


Because it's not going to last forever.


11 comments:

Rosanne Derrett said...

And to echo my utter failure as a human being, I ordered today three hours before the email arrived and the order has already been despatched. I am weeping with frustration....

heather said...

"Here... go spend some money.... It is practically free...." LOL. I can't ever resist.

heart of charnwood said...

oh, you're back are you, you temptress!?!? Hope you had a great time. Ange : )

Annabella said...

Amazing - just ordered much needed backing and binding for my mum's quilt! Thank you for the heads up.

Isisjem said...

Hear that thud? That was me toppling right off the back of the not-buying-fabric-waggon...

Sarah said...

Not fair!! I'm only meant to be buying 'essential fabric'.

JuneBug said...

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up - I bought a few stash builders that have been on my list :)

berylthepearl said...

I ordered something but did NOT get the discount! Help!

Marian said...

Oh my gosh Katy....best news ever!!! Thank. You.

And now I want to move wherever Brenda actually lives in real life.

Kourtney said...

Yay for this info!!! I needed a few yards to finish a quilt!!!!

Mandalin said...

been, done, much poorer!! grinning insanely though :D

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive