Saturday, 20 October 2012

what's new, American pussycat?

IT'S BACK!

It feels like ages since we had what's new, but I suppose in reality we only missed last week.

Pink Castle fabrics  has the crazy 25% off everything moving sale, enter code MOVING at checkout to take advantage of this.
New lines in the shop include Tasha Noel's, The Simple Life

Summersville coated cottons (which are already good value, and with 25% off an absolute steal)


You could also go crazy in the sale section, with an additional 25% off already reduced fabrics. Stock up on yardage for quilt backs, or how about getting a whole load of your favourite solids for future projects? (Or for entering the Fall For Solids competition maybe?)

Lots of new stuff arriving at Sew Fresh fabrics over the coming weeks.

Frippery from Thomas Knauer is in, Pat Bravo's Rock n Romance, Kasuri (pic below, it's new to me but the block print type prints are really gorgeous )


And this great cheater print from Lori Holt (which also comes in red/aqua);



Sew Me A Song is my favourite place for texty fabrics. If you want text prints, go there. There's a huge range and bundles, such as.....

This bundle;


and this bundle?



How about this one?


You should also check out the shaded cottons by Riley Blake - I really want to get some of these to try (especially granite), because they look fantastic. They're a little bit linen looking, a little bit painter's canvas looking. Very lovely, that's what they are.

Fat Quarter Shop has a free shipping on US orders over $40 and 30% off international shipping offer on until October 24th.

Odds and Ends by Cosmo Cricket is in!


If you're not sure what this line is, then check out these prints and realise you need it;



It's getting chilly now here in the UK, time to think about flannel pillowcases and PJ pants? Even if you think you're not a flannel fan, check out some of the lines you might not have realised were printed on this substrate. Fresh Cut? Vintage Modern and Marmalade, and PlayDate by Dear Stella.

The flannel section at Fat Quarter Shop is stocked right up. Erin McMorris greenhouse is on sale too, I love this apple chevron type print!


Lola Pink Fabrics have Happy Land by Jennifer Paganelli in now! AND at a great low price - 20% off!!!

This line is typical Jennifer, it's girly, yet grown up, great colours, and beautiful designs. I love her fabrics and I love this line just as much as every other.

Look at this gorgeous print...


Check out all of the latest fabrics in store and ALL with 20% off!!!

We have a couple of winners to announce -

Skip the Borders winner is Barbara Woods from Wont To Be Quilter

The Scrap Vomit bundle goes to Amy from Vintage Fern.

Yay! I'll send you both emails in the next day or so to get your details!





6 comments:

Sarah PingsAndNeedles said...

loving that Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends ...

Sam said...

I absolutely love this feature! I never would have spotted that Paganelli print. It's gorgeous. (I have just signed up for the FQ retreat next year. Look forward to meeting you!)

Nicky said...

ha I may be becoming impervious to your temptations Katy as I now don't wait for you I just go and tempt myself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy, thanks for the links, there are some gorgeous fabrics there. How easy is it to purchase fabric from the USA and have it sent to the UK? I can see the US prices are attractive, but how does it work with postage, taxes, etc?

barbara woods said...

thank you so much i have been craving this book my e-mail is woodsbrbr at windstream period com

barbara woods said...

thats dot net sorry

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive