Sunday, 7 October 2012

what's new international pussycat?

Yesterday Blogger (and quite possibly my computer) were acting up and I couldn't get my blogpost saved or published. I got grumpy, so I left it after a while and thought 'tomorrow, we'll have an international what's new tomorrow...it'll be fine'.

And here we are.


What's happened this week in the world of shopping? I ordered some Center City for myself from Pink Castle Fabrics, I'll tell you that much. I cannot wait for it to arrive, I'm as giddy as anything about it.

If you're looking for a bargain this week then Brenda has added a lot of new fabrics to the sale section. Including new lines, such as Out to Sea. It's been marked down to $4/half yard and if you use SPIN15 on checkout you'll get an additional 15% off.


Other newer lines that are on sale are Cameo from Amy Butler, Nightshade by Tula Pink, and Madrona Road from Violet Craft. Don't forget - SPIN15 gets you an extra 15% off (and that coupon works on everything in store)

The Fat Quarter Shop have had some fantastic new arrivals this week. Garden Party by Dear Stella is my pick of the week. I love this line, and the co-ordinates in particular. They're fantastic stash building basics. If you haven't yet tried any of the Dear Stella fabrics, give them a whirl - they're beautiful quality and the colours are wonderful.


Sew Me A Song has this new bundle in store. I didn't even realise I needed a bundle like this until I saw it, and now I can't get it out of my head.


Sew Fresh Fabrics have had a busy week, new arrivals include;

Frippery by Thomas Knauer

Rock N Romance by Pat Bravo (love love love)

Happy Drawing Too by Ed Emberley for Cloud 9

Look at the sausage dog! Isn't it awesome?!



Let's crossover the pond back to Blighty now to see what's happening here.



Justine at Simply Solids has a weekend offer on - spend over £20 and enter OCT2012 for 15% discount. Justine has also revised her shipping charges introducing a new and reduced flat rate for orders. You can read more here.

More Center City has arrived at The Village Haberdashery. I mentioned before, but I will mention again - you are not likely to find Center City anywhere else in the UK so if you want to buy some, do it fast. It's not hanging around!

This is my favourite print - Los Angeles. I love the map print, it's fantastic.


The winner of last week's giveaway from Backstitch for a bundle of their choice was Sheila. She chose Arbor Martini as her favourite bundle. Good choice.


Kate at M is for Make has this yummy new bundle in stock - I love the addition of that kona purple to the grouping. Really gorgeous.


And that's it for this week!

Next weekend I am away in Salt Lake City for Sewing Summit, so there'll be no what's new pussycat on either day. Sorry! I'll be busy teaching and having fun!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Have a great time Katy and looking forward to learning something from you in July 2013!

Isisjem said...

Have a super time at SS. Will look forward to hearing all about it.

Sarah said...

Have an awesome time at SS. Look after Lauli!! x

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive