Thursday, 15 November 2012

Pear Tree Pillows

pear tree pillows

I got an exciting email earlier this week to tell me I'd been selected as this week's winner of Andover Fabrics' Your Andover contest, with my Pear Tree (by Thomas Knauer) pillows.

It's an ongoing contest where you submit (via email to yourandover@andoverfabrics.com) a photo of a project you've made using Andover fabrics. Each week they pick a winner who gets a FQ bundle (I chose Santa is Coming by Creative Thursday - LOVE that collection!), the winning projects are then featured on the Andover website, facebook, etc etc. PLUS there's a bigger contest to win an Andover Fabrics gift certificate for $500 and a giant bundle of 135 colours of dimples.
And my pillows won this week - so I'm positive you can do better - because my pillows, although lovely, are not exactly competition winners, are they?
For the sake of a 2 minute email I won a FQ bundle. That is a sweet reward.
Quick - go enter yourselves, win stuff!!!

19 comments:

two hippos said...

congratulations, brilliant cushions!

heart of charnwood said...

Well they're lovely cushions, and well done! Good choice on the fabric, I have some of 2 different colourways, and it's pretty cool, but other than making a couple of patchwork stockings I'm not sure what to do with it- not sure i'd use quilts, but then as I'm hosting Christmas this year, I do need a festive tablecloth! So inspiring, if only i wasn't decluttering in order to move house today, bleurgh!: (

PippaP said...

congratulations, I love your tumbler cushion :)

verykerryberry said...

Congrats! They are beautiful and you know how I feel about Dresdens

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations! Your cushions are gorgeous. They've just made me want to go and make another tumbler cushion :-)

Nicky said...

Well done - they are still gorgeous!

Sarah said...

They are lovely pillows :-)

Jenny Bonynge said...

Those pillows are way pretty Katy!

diane said...

Beautiful Pear tree fabrics and cushions.

LoBo333 said...

Beautiful pillows! Thanks for sharing.

Tamie said...

Congratulations on your win.

Trudi said...

Congratulations! That's a mighty fine Dresden you've got there!

Sarah Russett said...

Love them!!! You are awesome!!

CathyK said...

Hey!!! I think they are winners!!! They are darling!

Carla said...

Oh but they are winners!

Karen said...

these are totally competition worthy - I love them - great colors!

Pat Sloan said...

woot woot!!! LOVE your pillows!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for the information.

Katy Cameron said...

Cool, congrats on the win! Which reminds me, I really must use that Pear Tree I have sitting there...

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive