Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Simply Fat Quarters - winners

I loved reading everyone's comments about how to quilt the quilt top. In fact, I think I'm going to have to draw on your advice more often because you have some amazing ideas!

But who has won the books? (I hear you cry!)

We have 3 book winners, so pop me an email with your address and I'll get those mailed out to you;

Numbers 209, 445 and 19.



Carla G (no blog!)





Plus the single winner of the huge and amazing grand prize from Fat Quartershop (the quilt kit and the book)........is.........(drum roll?)........number 21.......






TRUDI! who suggested penguin feathers - and I'm taking her advice and having feathers quilted all over the quilt. I'll hopefully have it back soon to show you!


That makes me incredibly happy, because I know Trudi as well, and she's lovely.

Who else feels a bit sad now the giveaway is over? Never fear, Pat has one going on on her blog! And if you don't already know Pat Sloan, you should get to know her, because she's amazing.

Winning peeps - I will contact you over the next day or so unless you leave me a comment first and get those prizes sent out. Congratulations!

9 comments:

Swedish Scrapper said...

Yay! Have a great day!

Trudi said...

Gobsmacked! But doing the happy dance! congrats to all the other winners too! x

Nicky said...

Another little job for the marvelous Trudi! Well done all the winners and looking forward to seeing the feather frenzy!

Katy Cameron said...

Ha, just what Trudi needed, more fabric lol Congrats to all, and looking forward ot seeing the finished masterpiece

Veronica A.M. said...

Wow!! How awesome is this?! Yay!! Thank you so much for the opportunity and congratulations to all the other winners ;D Woot!!

Flying Blind... said...

Yay for Trudi!!

Erica said...

Yay! Thank you so much, I'm excited!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Congratulations to all the winners but especially Trudi!
P.S. What's a penguin feather?!

Carla G said...

Wow! I'm so excited that I won! Thank you very much! :)
bcgeates at netbistro dot com

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive