Saturday, 3 November 2012

what's new American pussycat?

Firstly, before I start - I wanted to say a massive thank you for all of the comments on my previous post. I am excited about what the future holds, and I know I'll always have you guys right behind me, which is an amazing feeling.

So, it's been Quilt Market, and I am pretty sure most of the shops are still recovering from their trip away and trying to sort through their orders and what is coming in the next few months.

Fat Quarter Shop have cuzco yardage!



This super cool Nordic inspired pillow pattern has 50% off and is PERFECT for Christmas gifting, don't you think? It would also be great as a quilt, with a heap of those gorgeous snowflakes. I would love a couch filled with those pillows.


American Jane Pezzy prints are on sale too - great staples for the stash - timeless and so useful.

Check out what has been newly added to the coming soon section as well - it has just been quilt market, after all!

Pink Castle Fabrics have no new code this week - the moving sale was a huge success and Brenda has managed to clear space for the new stuff coming over the next few months.

The next Liberty Lifestyle collection, Stile is up but not available to buy yet, it won't be out for a while - but, you can drool over the pictures and plan which prints you are going to need (it's all about need, isn't it?)

I LOVE all of the prints in colourway C, which is a bright pink and purple combination.


I was hunting through the store for things I liked the look of (um...everything?) and I found this great bundle from Riley Blake.  


I also found far too many fabrics in the sale section that I need. I randomly pulled these that would make a nice little trio.
Flower bed....


Front Row....

Sweet on NY....


Becca from sew me a song is recovered from her trip to Quilt Market and has loads of new stuff ordered for the new year. 

If you were holding out on buying some of the Lecien color basic stripes, now is the time to grab them - they're not being reprinted, and they are the best basic stripes around.






Becca was hanging out with her old partner in crime, Peg, from Sew fresh Fabrics and she is also home and back to normal.

New in are the echino 2012 fall collections




These are fast sellers, so snap em up before you don't get the chance.

Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille is in stock now at Lola Pink Fabrics. I love everything Bonnie and Camille do, and Marmalade is especially good because of that pop of orange.




Also be sure to check out the coming soon section for the upcoming collections that the girls have ordered - lots of gorgeous stuff due in shortly!

In other news;

if you have a tutorial or project idea for the upcoming holidays share in my linky section. I need all the help I can get and it's great to have a little resource we can constantly come back to. I'll be sure to check out everyone's ides in the next few weeks and blog about my favourites, so don't delay!!!!

I was super sad that Threadbias didn't reach their target for the kickstarter campaign, but thank you to everyone that pledged and left a comment in my giveaway post.

I've randomly picked a winner and that person is number 3.....



I'll be giving you a shout over the next day or so, Libs - congratulations!!!!!



4 comments:

Trudi said...

It's going to be a great yar looking at all that loveliness that is I the coming soon at FQShop! As always, way too much temptation. :)

Katy Cameron said...

Erm, I think my wallet needs to stay closed after the trip (1 extra suitcase and another 20lbs in a carry on?! I've no idea how!)

Just catching up on all the posts, good luck with your fork!

Mandalin said...

Liking Cuzco very much! But I'll have to destash the stash quite a bit more before I can spend the $'s :(

Elizabeth Elliott said...

I WON! I WON! I'm super excited. ...so excited that I'm only now able to calm down long enough to type this. Woo!!!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive