Saturday, 29 December 2012

what's new, American pussycat? - UPDATE

It's almost the end of the year. So what is new for the last weekend in 2012?

There's camp stitchalot for starters. It's going to be so much fun, and I'm teaching a kiss clasp purse class, alongside fellow camp counselors Melody Miller, Rashida Coleman-Hale, and Rae Hoekstra

What's new fabrics wise at Pink Castle then? Field Study voiles are in, and the velveteens have just arrived, so will be listed shortly. Brenda is planning on making up some scarf kits - I'll keep you posted EDITED - THEY'RE UP! FIND THEM BY CLICKING HERE!
There are 4 different combos of voile and velveteen, in long 72" x 18" cuts so you can make the figure 8/infinity scarf (free tutorial on Anna Maria's site) for just $24 a pop. Pretty good, huh?

This is my favourite. Because it's leopards and moths (I picked those 2 together, you could get the same as me and we could be twinnies)



This one is all summery and fresh and gorgeous.


And there are still 2 more for you to choose from. Midnight and lilac, and cherry and vivacious.

There are a whole heap of new fabrics added to the sale section - including echino, simply color, center city, Liberty bloomsbury gardens, handle with care and in my room. There are some amazing savings to be found, so don't hang about here - go shopping!

Fat Quarter Shop has it's annual massive sale too. So many bargains to be had. Plan ahead for next Christmas and stock up on Christmas lines with up to 50% off. Like cherry christmas or winterkist.


New arrivals include Laurie Wisbrun's super cute seaside themed Don't Be Crabby. The whales are my favourites.


Seascapes by Deb Strain is also new in. This is not typically me at all, but I actually really like it. It's so calming and serene.



The map print is especially nice and comes in a twill version too, so good for throw pillows and what not.

Becca at Sew Me A Song is having a break until January 3rd, so any orders bought before then won't be shipped until the 3rd.

You will want to check out the new daiwabo prints though.

gasp


sigh


gasp again



Peg from Sew Fresh Fabrics is back at work after her Christmas break.

Go stock up on those amazing Timber fabrics whilst you can.


Lots of good stuff can be found in the specials section. Love these keys.


And some prints from across the pond by Cloud 9 are still available, I loved this line so much.


Don't those 3 fabrics look really good together? Well, that was pure luck.

Add in a solid like this kona mushroom....



and a little oyster....


....and you have a nice little bundle.

Lola Pink Fabrics  have the beautiful Laura Gunn line, cosmos, in stock now.


I absolutely love this line, and I have a quilt planned for the new year using it. You can see the scale of the flowers in this picture, each one is about 2" or so across. It's a really nice scale, and the photos really don't do this line enough justice - it's gorgeous.
I would stock up on many many yards of the painter's canvas and take advantage of the bulk buy and save discount Lola Pink offers. You can't have too much of that painter's canvas lying around you know.

There are a gazillion fabrics on sale until January 4th. Hundreds of fabrics, and patterns have been marked down to clear the way for new stock. Save up to 50%!

I'll be back tomorrow with What's New British Pussycat!!!!

See you then x


2 comments:

peacedgoods said...

on sale till January 4th???? that is my birthday!!! Perhaps I will have a look see.

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

Thanks for putting me on to Lola Pink. I now have the perfect fabrics for my daughter's quilt.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive