Monday, 11 February 2013

cool curves

It's Monday, and that means I'm back with a new post on the Sizzix blog.

This week I've made a big 24" pillow using the drunkard's path dies from Jeni Baker's new line for Art Gallery Fabrics, Color Me Retro and Timeless Treasures Ziggy chevrons. I share a few tips on sewing curves for those of you that might be nervous about it.
I can't say they're my favourite thing to sew, but you can make it pretty pain free.


pillow4

I hope you like it!

Color me retro pillow





15 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh it's gorgeous Katy!

Nicky said...

Of course!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Off for a look, I love that cushion!

Karen said...

Very lovely! I just may have to try a big shot..such fabulous projects you are tempting us with ;)

heart of charnwood said...

The cushion looks fab! : )

Elisabeth said...

I love this cushion, wish it was mine :-) I will definitely have to get some of Jeni's fabrics, they are so pretty and I simply adore the colours.

Sarah said...

gorgeous!

CathyK said...

Fantastic!!!! Love it!

mascanlon said...

I love the added style a binding adds to pillows, this is gorgeous Katy.

wackywoman said...

Yup! That is pretty cool all right.

eva said...

Yes! It´s wonderful and in fresh colors!

Dan R said...

super cute

Katy Cameron said...

Cool, love the random circle placement

pandchintz said...

Gorgeous cushion!!

Kelly said...

Love the combination of squares and circles. And the fabrics are gorgeous.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive