Saturday, 16 February 2013

what's new, American pussycat?

Tsuru has arrived at Pink Castle Fabrics. Be still my beating heart. Click through and look at the pictures of the individual fabrics, because this line is out of this world good.

Brenda has a new section just for Japanese sale fabrics. And a whole heap of new fabrics added to the regular sale section too. Including over 100 at just $5/yard.

There's a lot of new yuwa prints in. These are to die for.




How cool is this bundle from Kokka?


Brenda has also started stocking cuddle cloth by Shannon fabrics. It's 60" wide, and it's softer than kittens. It's available in some fantastic colours too, which if they were actual kittens would be AMAZING.



Fat Quarter Shop have this wonderful Michael Miller box of Happy Tones. It's a stash building box in one fell swoop. I love it. I'd really like it, but then I think I'd just gaze upon it's beauty and never use it. That's ok, though, right?

You can also buy the individual fabrics as yardage.

Bella Honeycombs are pre-cut 6" hexies. Fun, yes? And 20% off because Bella Solids are the basic of the month (that's yardage too)


Modern Quilts has 50% off, and now would be a good time to stock up on that. It's great as quilt backs, for a fantastic cheater cloth type quilt. I just used one of these prints for binding, it's so cool.

I think this is my favourite though.


Lola Pink have a sale going on right now, with 10% off orders of $15 and over using code LOVE10 and 20% off orders of $75 and more using LOVE20

There's lots of great new stuff in now

Including Type



and Lili-fied


Over at Sew Me A Song, they are digging themselves out of the crazy snow

These are really pretty.

Diamond Patch in aqua...


pink...



and red...


I love this civil war print...


and you really all need to get at least this ledger print from architextures....


Sew Fresh Fabrics were also pretty much snowed in last week. But all is back to normal now.

Posy by Aneela Hoey is in.

I think this print is utterly gorgeous.



I got all a bit over excited when I saw this print. I want it stretched over a canvas and hung on my wall, and I want to back quilts in it. It's so fun and cool.


There are more fun prints in this collection.






Aren't they fantastic? Such fun. I think every single sewist needs these in their lives. I know I do! I also haven't seen these anywhere else, which is also a good enough reason to stock up!

That's it for today. See you tomorrow for the British what's new!

Have a wonderful President's Day weekend - and a relaxing holiday on Monday!

xxx

7 comments:

Gretchen Barclay said...

Who can resist a clever conversational? What fun!

diane said...

those spools have me swooning. MUST HAVE!

Katy Cameron said...

Oh man, I was holding out so well until I got to the last collection, *need*

Elsa said...

Oh my ~ all that fabric goodness is too much for my brain to take in. Loving Brenda's shop ~ the dots with checks and all the Japanese fabrics ~ want them all!
Thanks for the update!

Jos said...

Those spools...love m...ordered m....HAPPY!

calicocat41.com said...

I always love new fabric...that's why i'm sewing fast to use up the old stash..make room for new!

Mandalin said...

That civil war print is awesome! Also, am thinking a teal and opal tabby would complete my world!!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive