Saturday, 9 February 2013

what's new, American pussycat?

It's the weekend again!

Yay!

I've got to say a huge thank you to everyone that has repinned or liked laurie's quilt on the Your Andover contest so far. If you haven't already, just go and check out the pinterest page and make your vote. Mary who also reads my blog (hey Mary!) has a quilt in the final too so I'm sure she'd love a re-pin and like from you all!

What's new this week?

Fat Quarter Shop have 20% off all Moda Bella the whole of this month.


Color Me Retro is in store now!!!


Carnaby Street from Pat Bravo is also in!!! Both of these collections are gorgeous - I love them!





Over at Pink Castle Fabrics Jeni Baker has designed a gorgeous block of the month club that runs for 6months from March through August, using her Color Me Retro fabrics for Art Gallery.


Twenty Three by Cosmo Cricket/Julie Comstock pre-cuts are in stock with co-ordinating Bella Solids too.




Color Me Retro is also in stock, available as pre-cut bundles and yardage. I'll have a project using Color Me Retro on the Sizzix blog on Monday. I really enjoyed working with the fabric, it was so beautiful to sew with and such great colours.


I'm probably most excited about Shelburne Falls from Denyse Schmidt. It's so amazing, and the half yard bundle is on special offer right now too, at $135.25 instead of the usual price of $142.50.

I really want to mention the sketch flannels again (I harp on about these a lot, right?) I really want to mention it because I can't get over how soft it feels and how much I love it.

Metro Living - one of the best collections for basics and blenders is on sale at $7/yard





Lola Pink Fabrics have this great quilt kit designed by Heather Jones in stock now, using Type by Julia Rothman.


They also have the geocentric canvas prints from Cloud 9 organics which are really great home dec weight fabrics


Sew Fresh Fabrics is always a fun place to play pick a bundle. I like the look of.....

this from Riley Blake....


with this from Lizzy House...


this from Architextures...



this Alexander Henry print....


and this ombre solid from V & Co...


Sew me a Song is another fun pick a bundle store.

How about...

this yuwa print...


with this tape measure print...


this sketchy blender....


this text print....


and this pretty little floral....


It's always fun picking out bundles, and a great way to play around for a little while. You should try it!

It's now after midnight over here, and I need to head up to bed before my eyes close and I fall asleep at the computer, happy shopping!

8 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Hey Katy - thanks for the shout out but I really think Laurie should and will win the Andover contest. This is a very good week for the American Pussycat!

Prof. S (the enchanted bobbin) said...

Oh dear, you're such an enabler...Shelburne Falls soon will be coming my way :) Yay!

Anna said...

Love the bundles! Carnaby Street looks perfect too! Good thing I am on a shopping ban this month...

Sunnybec said...

I absolutely love Carnaby Street too..... x

heart of charnwood said...

Oh I see what you're up to with the "make up your own little bundles" line, you naughty lady! : )

Archie the wonder dog said...

'Carnaby Street' is incredible!

Elsa said...

Wow, lots of fabric and so little time ~ loving Jeni's new Retro and that Alexander Henry print is way too pretty! Thanks again for letting us all know what's going on in the quilt fabric world!

PippaP said...

I would really love some twenty three but must not buy more fabric :)

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive