Sunday, 10 February 2013

what's new, British pussycat?

I got some truly excellent mail this week from the British pussycats.

A bundle of yellows and purples to bulk up the areas of my stash that are lacking from Alice at Backstitch

Now I've finished my jobs for the day I can open my mail. These treats are from @backstitchshop (much needed yellows and purples - yay!)

Tanya Whelan Sugar Hill bundles in ivory and blue from Eclectic Maker (how adorable are these folded fat quarters? It's going to be nigh on impossible to unfold these to use them)

Happy mail from eclectic maker. Tanya Whelan sugar hill. ❤

And this gorgeous bundle from Jessie at Sew and Quilt.

Treats from @messyjesse1 sew and quilt ❤❤❤

Following on from my pick your own bundle fun from yesterday's post, here's some randomly selected happiness

Pam Kitty love....


mama said sew...



a blueberry kona solid...



super cute repro deers....


and a little bit of sunshine in this yellow dot....


That was fun, so let's try it at the other shops. First up, Backstitch....

twinkly stars...


a liberty print in blue....



a little grey....


a splash of yellow...




and a little bit of lilac cotton/linen blend....



What can we make into a bundle over at m is for make?

How about we start with this floral from lecien....



add in a little chevron....




a splash of dot....


a pink running stitch.....


and finally some Anna Maria Horner....


(you may notice I'm having too much fun)

Eclectic Maker next....

With a pretty in pink Valentine's theme.....

love hearts....



pretty pink....

a little sugar hill...


some Patty Young...


Nipping over to Annie's now at the village haberdashery.

luxe in bloom (I love this line so much)...


with pearl bracelets....


oh deer spots...


a splash of center city....




and a nice modern floral from Banksia Bloom....


It's only fair we do the same at Simply Solids.

kona cotton solids in azure...


orange...



and sprout...



a timeless treasures yellow sketch...



and an aqua sketch...



That was a whole lot of fun! You should give it a go yourself. Although I am betting if you do you'll end up buying a bundle or 2!

It's forecast to snow (thanks to the freaky blizzard that has hit the US East Coast) and I am praying it does so that I don't have to get up early on a Sunday to take Ginge to football. I could really do with a day of lazing about on the couch hand stitching. And maybe finishing up some pillows.

Keep an eye on my Sizzix blog tomorrow (Monday) for a tutorial using the drunkards path dies. Here's a sneaky peek...

playing

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Not sure if I dare look at what you are showcasing!

But I am working on a quilt top that I have you and Lynne to blame for! And I love it! And when the sun comes out to say hello there will be photos!

So thank you I think Katy!

Trudi said...

Looks like you are hankering for spring from all those picks! Hope you're snowed in! Ina good way of course! Resisting as I was v naughty yesterday!

Annabelle said...

I've fallen in love with a sprout!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive