Tuesday, 6 August 2013

love quilting and patchwork

This month sees the release of the Fall/Autumn issue of love quilting and patchwork and includes the pattern for my triangle city pillow that I taught last month at the Fat Quarterly retreat.

You can purchase a copy of the magazine from the future publications website right now (which will ship internationally), or find it in the UK at WHSmith and any good newsagents. It should hit US stores JoAnn's and Barnes and Noble in around 6 weeks too!

You can purchase an acrylic template set for cutting fabrics from my etsy shop. It includes the fabric cutting templates for Spring Carnival (find the free pattern and download paper shapes for Spring Carnival in my tutorials section) too and makes fussy cutting really easy - simply trace around the acrylic shapes with a pencil or pen and cut out with scissors, or use a rotary cutter with the shapes themselves. 



4 comments:

Liz DandeliondD said...

Bagged myself a copy of that yesterday after I spotted your carnival on the cover. :0)

Mister said...

Say what! Where are the redheaded monkeys I was expecting to find!? LOL

Funny what you can find on the "innernets" when you are trying to find blogs about pet monkeys!

mascanlon said...

Got my templates! And play with fabrics too.

sophie said...

got a copy of the magazine!! yay!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive