Sunday, 9 March 2014

what's new pussycat?

I'm sorry - I'm neglecting my poor blog at the minute, aren't I? I promise to blog properly next week, I've got a few finishes to show you so I'll pull my finger out and get on it!

Today is my birthday - happy birthday to me! So this week let's look at things I'd like as gifts. Good plan.

First up, Pink Castle Fabrics....
I'd like some PJ pants



In delicate femme from rapture by Pat Bravo, trimmed with dreamscape from the same collection



From Fat Quarter Shop I'd like...

Lori Holt's new book


and Maureen Cracknell's blogger's bundle


From Elephant in my handbag I'd like a waste paper basket kit


In sewing themed fabrics (of course, for my sewing room)



From Simply Sweet Fabric I'd like this bundle please


From Backstitch I think I'd like a dress. The date night dress in a small, lengthened a smidge because my legs are long, would be a good choice



In one of the voiles from Palos Verdes...

this?


or maybe this one?


From Cuts of Cotton I'd like to stock up on quilter's linen

Enough yardage to keep me in quilts for a little while


A stack of neon from Bobbie Lou's would be awesome


From Fabric HQ I'd like the bohemian carpet bag (but I' d also like someone to make it for me)


I'd like it made from quill in essex linen (Valori Wells' new line...which is beautiful, I think)


(this is fun, I'm enjoying this virtual birthday shopping!)

From the village haberdashery I would like...



in either dowry by Anna Maria Horner

or dashwood design's foxes


Sew me a song has this bundle that I would love to have on my birthday wish list....



a bundle of oval elements by art gallery fabrics  from Sew Fresh Fabrics would a very cheery birthday gift



and last (but never least) all of the scents of flatter from Simply Solids, because they're all so delicious I couldn't possibly just choose one.


So that's my birthday shopping spree all done. Fun, wasn't it? Well, I thought so.

Have a lovely day and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'm off for mexican tapas for lunch, but first I have to go pick up the teenager from her friend's house and try and cajole everyone into getting ready. And then buy a cake, because birthdays always need cake.

38 comments:

margaret said...

happy birthday have a lovely day and enjoy your meal out with the family

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

What a great birthday list! I hope you get at least some of them ;)

Gill said...

Happy Birthday!
A fabulous birthday list - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Jacqui P said...

Happy Birthday Katy, have a great day!

Kacey said...

Happy birthday, Katy! I hope you have a great day!! And I hope you get some of these great presents :-)

DeborahGun said...

Happy Birthday!

CindyM. said...

Happy Birthday dear friend! I hope you got all on your list and if not let me know and I will certainly work on it:) I hope today brings you much joy with family and friends and the assurance that you are totally loved by so many people! You bring life and laughter and I always look forward to chatting with you.

Michele T said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope all your wishes come true!!!

John said...

Gay cake?

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

Happy birthday Katy!

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday Katy!!

Auntie Pami said...

Happy birthday! I'm so happy things are going well. The date night dress would be adorable on you in any fabric!

Karen said...

I want everything here too so let's just do it ok? ;)

AmandaA said...

Many happies, Katy! I hope the birthday fairy reads your blog - s/he'll have plenty to choose from.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday. I so enjoy your blog. I was in Ann Arbor a few weeks and was lucky enough to go to Pink Castle Fabrics in person!! We can just say that I made the most of the opportunity!! As soon as I arrived back home, there was a bolt of Kona Snow on sale and I did have those golden tickets so….how could I not! I can say that both the store and the online experience were GREAT!
Enjoy that C A K E :)

Heleen Groot said...

Happy birthday! Eat loads of cake. I'm imagining chocolate....but maybe that is just me...... Enjoy and I hope you'll get everything on you wishlist this year!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Happy Birthday! I have made you a virtual birthday cake. It was yummy :) I just ate it all - oops!

Fran said...

Oh, love that fabric bundle! Have a wonderful birthday, if even half your wishes come true you will be doing well ;-)

Tina in Boston said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you get some of -or all- the items on your list!

Marly said...

Happy Birthday, Katy. I hope you get the items on your list. Enjoy the cake; at least that won't be virtual.

dolores said...

From ZZ Top...."she got legs and she knows how to use them"....you can go short with your gorgeous self!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes Chica!!!
xoxoxo

FrancisMoore said...

Happy Birthday.

barb said...

Happy Birthday Katy!

Jo Jo said...

Happy birthday!

Anita said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you get some of your items on your wish list!

Katy Cameron said...

Happy birthday, good luck with that wish list!

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday! Fun post!

Rebecca McAfee said...

Happy Birthday fellow Pices. :-)

heart of charnwood said...

Happy Birthday! :o)

Ella said...

Happy happy birthday!

Ginny said...

Happy Birthday! and what a fun Birthday tour/wish list! May you get every single item on it!

Elsa said...

Lots of wonderful stuff and a Happy Birthday as well!!!! Hope you got all that you wanted!
I've made that Bohemian Bag and it turned out really nice!

Sonia said...

Belated happy birthday. Fab birthday list, hope someone paid attention and crossed a few things off for you!!!!

Lauren said...

Happy birthday!!! Great wish list! You make me want to start one.. To soon for a June birthday I think not! Have a great day!!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday! Next time get that teenager to get the cake!!

pandchintz said...

Belated birthday wishes, Katy! Hope you received at least some of what you wished for!

Nicky said...

love those art gallery ovals in particular. hope your birthday wishes come true - worse than my daughter with that long list!

jen duncan said...

Oh my gosh. Your posts are chock full of eye candy AND links! Hard to get anything done around here! My birthday was March 8! Remember a few years ago I was selling the ABC sets? I've made up a bunch of new sets in new colors! If you wanted to do a little throw back Thursday post and mention them I'd be forever grateful! :-) In fact, I'd probably send you a free set!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177806081/abcs-alphabet-set-fabric-4-inch-letters

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!